2004r lockup kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
I have read lots of the discussions here with regards to torque converter lockup kits for the 2004r that are used in older cars without CCC. One kit that was recommended was the kit that Painless Performance sells. This kit requires the removal of the valve body to install a new pressure switch. Can someone provide info with regards to a kit the does not require the transmission to be opened up? It would be nice if I could just connect up to the external plug that is already on the transmission. It's basically just laziness on my part because I already have the 2004r installed in the car and don't feel like crawling under the car to pull the valve body. Thanks in advance for any info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor