2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
The one time I autocrossed my Z06 the other Corvette drivers were pathetic too, totally lived up to the stereotype. Looks like you were cream of the crap that day!

This is definitely not the car to choose if you want to be a consistent class winner. That was a pretty technical course, and I didn't get to do a course walk (watching the kids) - so that 93 was my first time seeing it. I did okay all things considered.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Hit a milestone today on the way home from autocross.

PXL_20210911_201711631.MP.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Great... now I need to keep my peepers peeled for one of these HEMI orange interiors for my car:

I totally would have wasted that money for more HEMI orange accents.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Look, Ma! I still have my warranty!

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014

You know, they didn't put a limit on things there.. .

I say roll up to their power broker dealer in a K-car and ask for the bolt ons to make it go fast

• Agree

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa

So when should we expect Chevy to do the same for thier cars like that one that was in the Transformer's movies? That's right, even they gave up on the Camaro, fun cars, advertising on how much fun it is to waste a perfect set of tires on thier cars.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
You know, they didn't put a limit on things there.. .

I say roll up to their power broker dealer in a K-car and ask for the bolt ons to make it go fast

I already did the souped up K-car thing.

Here's the add for the car just before I bought it: https://www.turbododge.com/threads/super-60-tuboed-13-second-ripper.95179/

And just after I bought it: https://www.turbobuicks.com/threads/replacing-the-buick-with-this.41334/

I still have a melted #1 piston from it sitting on my desk.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Spring is coming, gas prices are insane. One of the biggest issues since moving to Saskatchewan is the best gas at the pump is 91. First time in my life I was limited to crap at the pump. I was going back and forth between using propane or alcohol injection. The pros and cons of each are very well known to me. But, for a positive displacement blower on an engine that has very temperature sensitive programing water/methanol made the best sense.

I am basing the kit off of a used Snow Performance (BRD-310) kit with braided stainless lines and a dual stage progressive controller (which is activated by boost and/or injector duty cycle (IDC)). The challenge is that there is no boost provision in the supercharger (without making holes) and reading IDC means cutting wires both are not good for my warranty. So I will be making a boost reference adapter to mount to the lid, and I will be making an interface out of a EV6 harness extender. Also I have a 24" long harness coming to move the IAT sensor out of the intake elbow and into the factory air box. This will give me at least one port to inject from.

I bought another 10' of -4 AN line and fittings to better fit the system to the car, and I may make a larger tank to mount in the spare tire well.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor