2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Are the caps going to be Helmholtz resonators?

Nope, I ain't doing the math for that. These are just a 4" OD, 8" long, glasspacks. To go with the 4" OD, 15" long, mid-muffler glasspacks.

That said, I am tempted to split the case on the 8" units and make them an oval or case style muffler (like a Borla or Magnaflow).

Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Heimholtz resonators.... sounds/lookslike Rhonda picking up some herpes on her exhaust pipe if it's true....or would that be more like warts?
More like an extra 🐓

motorheadmike is there packing material, like steel wool? I'm sure you've probably never built a silencer, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
More like an extra 🐓

motorheadmike is there packing material, like steel wool? I'm sure you've probably never built a silencer, right?

1623283242374.png

I am using a ceramic blanket... I posted it a few pages of shitposting back. God help anyone looking to learn about building an aluminum exhaust when they find this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I guess you Canadians really do spend too much time alone in the wilderness snowed in....

Did it start with fur trapper wrapping themselves in their wares and just never end?

Rktpwrd gets it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor