2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
And you were calling Duke "Daddy Warbucks"?

Anyone who can spend that kind of money on a G-body has baller money. I imagine him like this:

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
So it looks like the DS/DSC controller is on national back order for a year (est). This is likely a COVID or supply and demand issue. I am not going to let Summit sit on my money that long.

In other news I finally got Android Auto to work with my phone again - specifically playing music. For some unknown reason Google killed their music app and made it completely useless, which in turn killed all functionality with AA. I was pissed.

Fortunately I downloaded Black Player which is compatible AA. And after doing an over the air update on the Uconnect system, updating AA, and randomly smashing buttons on my phone I got the music working.

Now Google Maps is demanding I update or risk losing the nav function. I don't want to because the update includes taking "green" routes as a default. WTactualF?!

I hate this technology stuff.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Jakefromstatefarm

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2014
The reason they killed google music was because they created youtube music... I hate this transition but I don't own google, so I'm unable to stop it.

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
The reason they killed google music was because they created youtube music... I hate this transition but I don't own google, so I'm unable to stop it.
I hate all this newfangled cr@p.

I think the 8-track was just about the highpoint in mobile audio.

You got the track jumping functionality of a cd player, with the durability, anti skip, and anti-scratch of a cassette.

And it was all wrapped in something big enough you didn't worry about fumbling and dropping it while driving.

BRING BACK THE 8 TRACK!

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor