2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
French b*tches
Part of the reason stuff costs more in Canada. I am sure the 5 people fluent in French in Western Canada appreciate it😉. Yeah I started doing oil changes on the Challenger. I used Penzoil Ultra Platinum 0W20 this time. Otherwise I will probably use the Made in Regina, Saskatchewan, Coop Sonic Synthetic 100% with POA Synthetic Group 4 base oil and Dexos 1 Gen 2 approved and the latest Ford and Chrysler specs. I drive fuel truck for Coop, so I use their oil. Oil filters are a tough one, heard good and bad about nearly all of them. I have been using the new at CT OE plus oil filters, metal end caps and a good anti drain back valve. Or Hastings filters, cheap at Peavy Mart and Made in the USA in the same factory as Baldwin. Just pretty much those two exclusively, best bang for the buck, both around $8 to $10. Heard the K+N has changed and Wix is made all over the world now, no longer by Dana in Canada, multiple locations.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Mike it looks like you could use a good, sensible winter vehicle. I'd be willing to trade you the wife's Envoy Denali for your SS. It'd be like you never got rid of it what with that 5.3 power and all. And with the heated leather seats and 4wd on demand you'd want for nothing in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Mike it looks like you could use a good, sensible winter vehicle. I'd be willing to trade you the wife's Envoy Denali for your SS. It'd be like you never got rid of it what with that 5.3 power and all. And with the heated leather seats and 4wd on demand you'd want for nothing in the winter.

Good. Sensible. A hotrodder craves not these things.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Mike, I don't know if this will interest you but the guy is sorta local to me so if you are let me know what can do to help...

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Mike, I don't know if this will interest you but the guy is sorta local to me so if you are let me know what can do to help...

If the 0 and 9 were reversed I'd jump on it. Going from 3.70s to 3.09s would kill acceleration with the M6, in an A8 it can be a good upgrade at higher power levels.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Reactions: 4 users

lanceh13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
No stripe...that makes this a stripe delete since that would've had a stripe from the factory right?

I had a 12' SRT8 challenger in white too. I got it because it reminded me of the movie Vanishing Point....any chance that what made you pick yours?

photo.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
No stripe...that makes this a stripe delete since that would've had a stripe from the factory right?

I had a 12' SRT8 challenger in white too. I got it because it reminded me of the movie Vanishing Point....any chance that what made you pick yours?

View attachment 163424

Cool 392!

Nah, stripes were an option; and yes, Vanishing Point was a big influence on me and this car.

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Cool 392!

Nah, stripes were an option; and yes, Vanishing Point was a big influence on me and this car.
Now you just have to update the movie title to Vanishing Bank Account to be a bit more accurate. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

lanceh13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor