2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Information overload:

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Things I didn't need to see today:

One day, when my knees fail, something like this and a 4L80E are going in.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Hellcats, Red-eyes, Super Stocks, and Demons oh my!

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
While sitting on a telecon it dawned on me that I need to re-up my membership for next season's autocross series. While futzing around on the club website I noticed that they posted the Championship results for the series. Low and behold: I finished 3rd in my class! And depending upon the scoring format I was within striking distance of a taking the top spot - and probably could have "won" if I had attended the last event rather than going drag racing that weekend.

I hate it when I start feeling competitive. It gets expensive.

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
While sitting on a telecon it dawned on me that I need to re-up my membership for next season's autocross series. While futzing around on the club website I noticed that they posted the Championship results for the series. Low and behold: I finished 3rd in my class! And depending upon the scoring format I was within striking distance of a taking the top spot - and probably could have "won" if I had attended the last event rather than going drag racing that weekend.

I hate it when I start feeling competitive. It gets expensive.

Sounds like it's time for some purple crack.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
The marijuana strain or Hoosiers? I am down for both really.

Whatever does the trick. It's always easier to open the old wallet than to learn how to drive. Even when someone is telling you exactly what you're doing wrong. :blam: That's for me BTW.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Whatever does the trick. It's always easier to open the old wallet than to learn how to drive. Even when someone is telling you exactly what you're doing wrong. :blam: That's for me BTW.

I did get consistently better throughout the year, so I doubt I have plateaued yet.

This coming season should be the true litmus test of where I (or the car (less likely)) start underperforming.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor