2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Her vision is of little concern for my/our objective.

Her being near-sighted (and a little drunk) was paramount to our relationship ever even happening.

• Winner
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
If you're not above your league, you're not trying.

My Mom said if we ever get a divorce, that she's keeping my wife. That's saying something.

• Winner
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Who cares if the Camaro is faster on a track, that is one ugly car. That wing and grill🤮

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Yes. No. Will try harder.

Just saw a 99 Miata with a hellcat engine on barrett jackson.

Maybe you could get a nice roller, swap the engine back and forth from time to time

• Creative
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Race Cool Down is a neat little feature. The factory cooling fan moves a lot of air... it held a playing card to the grille. Which is about 2 inches in front of the heat exchanger, a/c condenser, and the radiator.

20191004_182447.jpg

Also, Track Mode is F*CKING INSANE! The car was shredding the tires in 2nd gear at over 40mph. I think I peed a little.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 9 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Race Cool Down is a neat little feature. The factory cooling fan moves a lot of air... it held a playing card to the grille. Which is about 2 inches in front of the heat exchanger, a/c condenser, and the radiator.

View attachment 125137

Also, Track Mode is F*CKING INSANE! The car was shredding the tires in 2nd gear at over 40mph. I think I peed a little.

It looks like you may have a serious issue, your phone is only at 1 bar.....:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor