2019 Challenger Widebooty HellKitty (she's giving me the meatsweats...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I like the shields. Looks like you don't have a brake though? They make stuff like this a breeze.

Thanks.

Nope, just a bunch of hand tools and ignorance. When I was in highschool I worked a Summer in a factory that made HVAC fire damper/stops - so I can very much appreciate the benefits of the right tools (and how they very much want to hurt you). Unfortunately I don't do enough of this to justify the expense.

Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I used this little guy to make a shroud for the oil cooler on the Z06 and my CAI shroud on my Camaro.

I also have a pair of vise grips with about 4" of angle iron welded to them as a tiny brake.

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
What better way to celebrate one year of ownership than to beat the ever living sh*t out of the car exactly the way you intended from the moment you placed your order? I managed to stitch together one very good run today - it felt like something finally came together between the car and I; my last run was just me letting it all hang out and running over as many of those f*cking Oompa Loompas as possible.

D Class.jpg

What more is there to say? I mean the car is everything it was supposed to be in the time I have had it, and I feel every bit as excited to drive it today as I did a year ago. It has repeatedly met or exceeded my expectations across the board - zero buyer's remorse. My girls are obsessed with the "Ellcat" (said in their best French accents because the H is silent). People love to talk about it (even through a mask) and I am always happy to oblige. About my biggest gripe is how little the car is used contrary to my intention to daily it or share ride-a-longs at events like this (but, that is COVID's fault, not the car's or FCA's), it is sitting at just over 4000kms now.

Well actually, it did try to kill me this morning - near freezing temps and copious power will do that.

It gets set up for drag racing this week. Going for that low-11, or high-10 (LOL - yeah right).

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor