2019 -Freedom from the crusher!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
So if you have followed some of my posts , they have been vague about details. Heres why.....

Auto parts junkyard, and the goal. I will update this post by tomorrow evening. Its a longroof.

Its a done deal, we pick it up at noon.

Screenshot (11)_LI.jpg
Screenshot (12)_LI.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
well he did say he was vague about the details, perhaps that circle is meant to confuse anyone who is thinking of jumping his claim....

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I guess you can't help but to be vague when you go car shopping via satellite using Google Earth.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
at least we do know that he is not zeroing in on Jack's longroof....:)
That's a relief to me, Steve....:D Fortunately it's stored in a garage, so it can't be seen overhead.

• Haha

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Google Earth is good at distorting or interpreting shapes different than actual. Anyone saving a mini van would need some evaluation.

• Haha

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Google Earth is good at distorting or interpreting shapes different than actual. Anyone saving a mini van would need some evaluation.
Unless they just want to yank the steering shaft from it.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor