2019 Riddler Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Has anyone seen the CADMAD? The first sight I got was in my new Summit catalog that came today. Then I went online. It is so FRIGGIN wild. A 1960 Pinnaferenna Eldorado Broughm 1 of only 99 ever made, totally customized into a Cadillac/Nomad. They made the car 4 inches marrower to fit the Nomad roof then lengthened doors and 1/4s.1025 Hp. twin turbo Chevy big block, Corvette transaxle and a ton of other special custom features.15 years and (sit for this part) 2.5 million dollars

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Since I started this thread I’ve been reading all I can find about the original 59-60 broughams, one thing thats cool is how they used the disappearing body line of the fender top and continued it through the doors and 1/4s. They made those big vent windows different from GMs when they changed the windshield. The 1/4 windows would power drop into the 1/4 when the back door was opened. And thats the 59 Italian coach builders mods let alone how this company took it to a much higher level. Cudos for having the balls (and $$$$) to do it to such a unique car.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
The E. Nygma award goes to......

The Riddler!!!!! hahaha
42564b89e7fa118922cc471c0249e128.jpg

Sorry, the header typo made me do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I don't like it. I can really appreciate the craftsmanship and can only imagine the amount of work that went into it. But I don't like it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

jlcustomz

G-Body Guru
Nov 22, 2011
Just looked at on google. No doubt people always have bad things to say about these builds. Cut up a classic, was a paycheck build, The rich owner died & didn't get to see it , & so on.
Without cars of this level, the insignificant fabricators like me wouldn't have something to look up to. Without rich car entheusiasts , custom car builders wouldn't have the means to build something so nice. Without cutting up a rare nice car , you wouldn't have the base to build something into as cool as this, the 1st batmobile was a prime example.
Of the 15 or 16 years mentioned here, super rides also built several other next level cats for Barton, so you know it didn't get concentrated on every work day.

I will issue a challenge to a rich car lover though. Give me 2 point something million and 15 years, I'll at least get a riddler contender built.:mrgreen:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor