2020 Cancelled car Show Events/ ONLINE CAR SHOW HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I'm sure i'm not alone here, but i'm pretty bum about all the 2020 shows being cancelled. You wait all winter long for this, and now CANCELLED! It amazes me you can go to the grocery store and wait in line INDOORS yet, but you cant go to a car show venue where your OUTDOORS and not near anyone. Just so sick of all of it already, have had my fill! Who else is fed up!?

1590154005856.png

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I have mixed feelings about the whole situation. On one hand, yeah, I'm bummed that the cruises are canceled, but on the other, I'm okay with it because my fellow Americans are F-ING IDIOTS THAT CAN'T STAY 6' AWAY FROM ME!

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Pisses me off! I've been restoring my car for 8 years, this is the 1st year it's been driveable and shows are getting cancelled left and right. I can cruise it, but it's fun to me to shoot the stuff with other gear heads hanging out on Saturday's!
There is a really big show just northeast of me this weekend that I was really looking forward to attending, but it got cancelled too!

Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Car shows are outside so there is little chance of getting the virus, it's more dangerous to drive to the show.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Pisses me off! I've been restoring my car for 8 years, this is the 1st year it's been driveable and shows are getting cancelled left and right. I can cruise it, but it's fun to me to shoot the stuff with other gear heads hanging out on Saturday's!
There is a really big show just northeast of me this weekend that I was really looking forward to attending, but it got cancelled too!
I hear you man, you have this excitement and anticipation built up inside and no wheres to go, just SUCKS

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I have mixed feelings about the whole situation. On one hand, yeah, I'm bummed that the cruises are canceled, but on the other, I'm okay with it because my fellow Americans are F-ING IDIOTS THAT CAN'T STAY 6' AWAY FROM ME!
SO TRUE, so many people think they have to be on top of you to talk to you, people are dumb

• Agree

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Lets post up pics of everyone with there beloved car here, we can have our own online car show right here 🤩 And it wont get cancelled either, well, unless someone pulls a political card 🤣 So post up!!! Lets see those rides!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

just carry around one of these 5' cow prods.... :popcorn:

61YI-2bIEfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
just carry around one of these 5' cow prods.... :popcorn:

61YI-2bIEfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
LMAO!!! Boy does that bring back a memory :LOL: me and my friend were in a TS years ago, and he asked me if those really worked, Isaid "I don't know, hold still and we'll check" I put it on his arm and pushed the button and he jumped like 2 feet back yelling LMAO!! I said " I guess they do " :rofl:

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor