2020 Cancelled car Show Events/ ONLINE CAR SHOW HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
LMAO!!! Boy does that bring back a memory :LOL: me and my friend were in a TS years ago, and he asked me if those really worked, Isaid "I don't know, hold still and we'll check" I put it on his arm and pushed the button and he jumped like 2 feet back yelling LMAO!! I said " I guess they do " :rofl:

we had one is a bar I worked at, it was used a few times to break up a brawl in the bar. The guys who got tagged didn't like it but they should have been happy, the alternative was a busted head.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Lets post up pics of everyone with there beloved car here, we can have our own online car show right here 🤩 And it wont get cancelled either, well, unless someone pulls a political card 🤣 So post up!!! Lets see those rides!! I'll post one of last year, entering the show, they snap your picture as you enter.

View attachment 146756

I like that conservative look.... :popcorn:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

fauxfour2

Greasemonkey
Apr 21, 2020
I don't understand why we can't do car shows or meets. In the democratic socials republic of new york you can be out but if social distancing is not feasible you have to wear a mask. I would be willing to do that if it meant getting out and bs'ing with other car people.

Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Here ya go....
20200522_182507.jpg

• Love
  • Winner
Reactions: 15 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Pre paint:

015E1258-D48D-42D5-AB0E-CB8BB060F5EA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor