2021 Calendars [PREORDERS] and HOLO stickers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
OK, two quick things:

I'm in the middle of putting this calendar together and hope to have it ordered by the end of the week. Got the grid formatting worked out so now its down to pictures. Thanks to everyone who submitted pics, looks like I might still be one good pic short, and a couple pics are 90% good, but have the car bumped right up to the edge of the page or clipped off at the nose or tail or whatever. I will maybe still use it, but just know that the image will be cropped _more_ because of bleed, margins, etc. If you recognize your pic as one of these and want to send a new one, do it ASAP. If you see any "repeats" from last year its bc I didn't like how any one of them turned out and just fell back on it.

Anyone else wants to shoot a pic my way, EMAIL IT to calendar (at) gbodyforum.com. DO NOT post it in the thread or send me a PM. But do it ASAP.

I've put the calendars up for pre-order, if anyone's interested. I don't have any images yet, but I will update the listing, AND this thread when I do. PLEASE note that the images on that product page are LAST YEARS and it will NOT be identical. It's just a rudimentary preview.

Pre-orders help to decide how many units to make the final order for, ....but I understand there aren't any images yet, so I get it.

Also got in a batch of "holo" stickers to test out and they're kind of badass. They're here:

Reactions: 2 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I am a guaranteed buyer of both the calendar, and holo sticker.

• Agree

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
1604625449667.png

just pre-ordered 2 calendars and 4 holos! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
now all i need is something to write down in this calendar..

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Yep, I want one.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I will do one and 2 stickers when its time

Reactions: 1 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
A most worthy cause! .....beCAUSE I want one :ROFLMAO:

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I'm down for a calendar, but I'll let GP403 keep his tacos.

Attachments

• Holo.png
    Holo.png
    452 KB · Views: 217
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor