2021 Calendars [PREORDERS] and HOLO stickers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
In the interest of transparency etc. .... I'm sure you noticed the popup ad for the calendars. If you didn't, you probably have some sort of popup/ad blocker and thats cool...

...but just to let you know, you should ONLY see that ONCE every 3 or 5 days (can't remember atm) on a device/browser. If you're seeing it all the time then you're blocking the cookies that would track that. If you're still seeing it a whole lot, you shouldn't be, and let me know so I can figure it out. The stats I have so far are like "whoa hey that seems like its been viewed a whole lot." I mean, *I'm* not seeing it but the one time so far, but that doesn't mean much if its spamming up somebody's window.

Reactions: 1 user

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Well, here's where we're at. Got two more pages to do, which like last year will just be a montage of various pix, I'm thinking I throw some from the G-Body Classic in there this time along with the ones I didn't use for pages. If your car doesn't appear in these, its because a) I couldn't use your image due to resolution, aspect ratio, etc., or b) There were others almost exactly like it and didn't want to make it seem too repetitive. Apologies to 79 USA 1 I stole your GBotM image for the cover.

This is by no means final yet (but probably will be)... I will pull the trigger on these later in the day.

View attachment 161513
This is why I didn't send pix of my raggedy junk.

Maybe some other project for the less-pretty vehicles?

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
This is why I didn't send pix of my raggedy junk.

Maybe some other project for the less-pretty vehicles?

Its not so much about the car, but the photo. I get so many that are tiny, low resolution that won't print right without blurring and jaggies... then there's the ones with the bumpers cut off. The garbage cans and oil stains, other junk, other cars, etc. ...

Next year (and I know I say this every year) I'm starting this earlier so everyone has a chance to get a good pic. So RIGHT NOW, make plans to get those pix when the cars come out after winter.

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor