GEAR 2021 G-Body Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Hey guys. I'm gonna get started on this NOW, so that we have plenty of time to get it put together and sold with plenty of time to spare instead of the last minute dash I tried to pull off last year. This way too, during the summer months you all have a chance to get some quality pix together with the calendar in mind, vs. after the cars have already been put up for the winter.

So, here's the deal.

Send your best picture(s) to: [email protected]. preferably one per e-mail so they don't get bounced by the server due to size.

Not posted in the thread, not posted to the site at all, actually. Any pix posted in the thread will get deleted so there's no confusion.

Pic guidelines:
  • don't cut off part of the car or get the car too close to the edge of the frame. Make sure the entire car is in there with room to spare.
  • Be mindful of backgrounds and surroundings. Try to keep trash cans, nasty driveway stains, neighbors cars, open garages, general clutter etc out of the pix. cleaner is better. I can remove some things with photoshop but...
  • wash the car first?
  • Lighting and focus. Doesn't have to be professional, but at least have it in focus and decent lighting. Not in the dark (unless you know how to run a camera properly) and without really bad light/dark areas.
  • No people. Don't want to have to try and track down releases.
  • Must be YOUR PHOTO. Pix taken by professionals I can't use, whether its at a show or the track or a magazine shoot, etc. Unless you include a release.
If possible I'd like to use some of the photos for future merch (shirts etc.), so if you DONT want me to do that, just say so when you submit it.

right now I don't have a deadline, since its only June, but I'm sure as it develops one will appear.

Here's the link to the 2020 calendar for reference. There are a few left and if they don't sell by the G-Body Classic (late july) I'll just bring them along and give them away (assuming its still on and I make it, that is.)

Thanks and hope to get flooded with awesome pix so there can be a couple different versions out there.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

any day now. don't let CGBG put out a better calendar than us.

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Last bump and if I don't start getting more pix for consideration I'm ditching this altogether this year. 🤷‍♂️ too many irons in the fire atm

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
Don’t know how I missed it either, but sent a couple emails as well, if it needs to be resent in a different size, let me know.

thanks,
Darin

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Sent some off of Olds Cool too, it’s never been submitted before. Thanks for your consideration.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I missed the original post also. 🤷‍♂️ I'll send pics tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
le bump. By my count I still need at least *5* more.

so far I have (using obfuscated emails or usernames)

rktpwrd
1evilregal
drkuhar
h**z**3@hotmail
injected cutty
mt**@gmail
b**h**c*@shaw

If I'm missing anyone, please send them again. I discovered that my email program was throwing these straight into junk for some reason, and I don't know if any got lost.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Sorry somehow hadn't see this until now, I sent one but I got no idea which one would even be half decent for a calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor