Sep 17, 2017
Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
“Build it, and they will come...”

Let us know the location. I saw over 20 98-02 Fbodies in a parking lot party over the weekend.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I've been following on facebook, I see the date, nothing further. I'd like to make it. Cleveland is not terribly far from my location outside of Carlisle PA.

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
We plan on sending a couple guys up to enjoy the event. It is a good time and you will see all conditions of these old cars. Food, fun, music and trophies. I would agree that staying about 30 miles away and off the interstate would be better than the city. Nice areas near the lake and great scenic areas to the south near the parks. An air b&b would also be a good getaway for the better half too, make a weekend out of it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/classicgbodygarage

📢
It's June CGBG
❗
Which means the 4th Annual G-Body Classic
📅
is less than 2 months away
😬
‼
Make sure your ride is ready for the trip and if you need anything suspension related before the event , go check out Southsidemachineperformance.com and when you contact them tell them that Classic GBody Garage sent you!
The CGBG calendar covers every make, model and style across the G-Body platform. This calendar ships world wide and is unlike any other. Thousands submit and only the top photos are featured. June is the month dedicated to the Grand National
🔥
and Dave Leblanc 's clean 1987 Grand National has the cover photo for this month. Each month covers a different make/model across the G-Body platform.
Make sure before you make any purchases with any companies online that you check the CGBG calendar for our sponsors that have discount codes for us
❗
It's one of the many perks to being a member here at CGBG
❗
These companies are some of the top companies in the industry and they support our community and our hobby. These are companies Brian Suter and I trust, use regularly ourselves, and want you all to go to first for your G-Body needs. Check with them before you check with anyone. And support the companies that support the Classic GBody Garage community and hobby first!
Thepartsplaceinc.com
10% off your order by using code G2021
Dixierestorationdepot.com
10% off in 2021 by using code CGBG
InlineTube.com
10% off by using code GBODY10
Southsidemachineperformance.com
Mention Classic GBody Garage when contacting for exclusive deals
80zperformance.com
And more!
Have a great day CGBG!
classic.jpg
june.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
Looks like 6-10 cars leaving Indy together, possible chase truck. If you are coming from the west, contact us and we can put you in touch of the when and where if you want to join the convoy.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor