AD 🗓🔥 2022 GBodyForum G-Body Calendar INFO 🗓

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Inola, OK

FINALLY the thing is here!

It's here! For REAL. Well, almost. I don't have them in my hand JUST yet, but they're on the way.

EVERYONE
who sent a picture got into it in one form or another. I didn't want to put more than one on a page, so the rest are in the back. I tried to limit those to, say if you'd been in it already, or the picture didn't quite work out (aspect ratio, resolution, etc.)

The 2022 GBodyForum G-Body Calendar is finally in the CAN!! 12 Months plus an additional 2 pages of GBodyForum members’ rides, not including both front and back covers!

Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

Full Color, 100# Cover, 80# Pages, Saddle Stitch, 5mm hole. 11″ x 8.5″

Shipping INCLUDED to lower 48 US. Canada shipping addl. $3 per order.

C00FrontCover.jpg
C01January.jpg
C02February.jpg
C03March.jpg
C04April.jpg
C05May.jpg
C06Jun.jpg
C07July.jpg
C08August.jpg
C09September.jpg
C10October.jpg
C11November.jpg
C12December.jpg
C13EndPage.jpg
C14EndPage.jpg
C15BackCover.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
That is excellent, I will have some orders, passing the link around. Didn't think I would make the cover photo....
CONGRATULATIONS on making the cover! Your very deserving, just a beautiful shot of your car!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor