RACING 21st Annual Buick/Olds/Cadillac Race/Show in Norwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake at DMR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2017
Passing the word along. The G Bodies have always made a strong showing at the event, and now that the doors have been open a little more, it's even better. Watching the 442's and Grand Nationals battle it out is the best. If you have any questions, feel free to hit us up on Facebook as we're there to answer questions and keep everyone updated. I try and get to the forums as often as possible, but forget from time to time.

Here's a few hyperlinks:
2018 Race Flyer Text Flat smaller.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Jake at DMR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2017
For a sec I thought that was Norwalk, California...I thought "Wait a minute, I don't think there's a dragstrip in Norwalk!" LOL.
Haha no I wish we were out towards the West Coast though! :cool:

Jake at DMR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2017
This is great time; i've been to 3 (06,07,15) with the red car. It's a blast; make sure you go to "church"!
Any plans on making it out this year?

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
When this date gets close, please post a reminder. My memory isn't what it used to be! Thanks.

Jake at DMR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2017
Hey guys. Been awhile since I've peeked in here, but we're down to 24 days until the race and I figured I'd stop by. We're hustling to get the car back together at this point. We're going with a Torqstorm supercharged 350 this go around. Any of you folks on Facebook? If so, follow Dick Miller Racing Inc and you'll find all the details there. We actually have some cool prizes up for grabs this year, including the Torqstorm blower in the original flyer posted up top. But we've also added a Holley Sniper EFI unit and two distributors. The dizzy's will be Holley or MSD, winner's choice.

Additionally, our friends at Lorenz Racing & Performance will be hosting an Open House the day before the race. It's a Turbo Buick get together that will be really cool. Overall, it's looking like it's going to be a great weekend. Two nights of test'n'tune, a Turbo Buick Open House and the race.

Here's the breakdown for the EFI and distributors:
• ONE Holley Sniper EFI unit for Stock winner.
• ONE Holley or MSD Distributor Gift Certificate for Stock runner up.
• ONE Holley or MSD Distributor Gift Certificate for Powder Puff winner.
* Distributor Gift Certificate EXCLUDES Pro Mag.

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Great event - been many times. It's open too - Any Buick/Olds/Cadillac body with any engine - Any body with a Buick/Olds/Cadillac engine

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Jake at DMR

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 24, 2017
Great event - been many times. It's open too - Any Buick/Olds/Cadillac body with any engine - Any body with a Buick/Olds/Cadillac engine

Indeed! We've seen LSX Cutlasses, Olds powered C10's, Buick 3800 Grand Prix's, Veranos, CTS-V's, you name it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor