3 AMIGOS MET TONIGHT....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
The 3 Amigos from Spring, Texas. Finally in the same place at the same time. Myself ( JAMCAR223 ), Erik ( 83hurst#1812 ), and Jared ( Texas82GP ) and (his Dad & brother Sean were there too). We attended a cruise night, tonight, so I thought you guys could put some faces to the names you see here on the forum. Nice to see you guys!

IMG_9896.JPG

Erik's 83 Hurst Olds _ All original with 26,000 miles - yes it has Lightening rod shifters.
IMG_9891.JPG

My 87 GN
IMG_9892.JPG

Jared's car is still a work in progress, but coming soon. James-

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 19 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It's always cool to attach faces to the names... Tres Amigos.:friday:
It's good to see that you guys got together. It looked like a good time was had.
Great looking cars, too. (y)
Thanks for posting the pics, James.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Erik has been so hard on the loud pedal he done went and got a bionic leg, ;)!!!

Beautiful cars guys, and I've personally seen Jared's GP so I know it'll be purdy too!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Erik has been so hard on the loud pedal he done went and got a bionic leg, ;)!!!

Beautiful cars guys, and I've personally seen Jared's GP so I know it'll be purdy too!!!
Scott,
I didn't realize Erik was wearing a prosthetic leg until you mentioned it. Hopefully, we'll see Jared's car pictured at future events..;)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Always good hooking up with friends - maybe give Jared some insperation to get his going.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

83hurst#1812

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 20, 2014
Spring,Tx
Thanks for posting the pics James !!! It was great to finally all be able to be at the same place at the same time. Will be back for Olds ( Buick ,Pontiac) night next week.
I know it's not a G-Body,,but gotta plug thatbeautiful 96 Collector Edition Vette next to the Olds.. Which is my wifes little hot rod..
And ,,,i'm alot harder on the loud pedal in that Vette ,than i am in the Olds.;).. An original ,stock 83 307,,sounds nice ,,but not very fast:LOL:.

See ya next week !!!!

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Scott,
I didn't realize Erik was wearing a prosthetic leg until you mentioned it. Hopefully, we'll see Jared's car pictured at future events..;)

I don't think Erik will mind if I explain... His leg was removed below the knee as a result of a motocross injury that would not heal correctly, and his tenacity to keep racing after suffering the initial injury. Can't keep a good man/competitor down! When wearing long pants, you wouldn't even know.

Always good hooking up with friends - maybe give Jared some inspiration to get his going.

It was a good time. I also had a buddy of mine (67 Chevy Stepside) there, I went to high school with. As I have stated before... Jared's family are class-act folks. I love talking cars with them. I hope this does give Jared some inspiration to keep working on his Grand Prix. We are planning to do Hot Rod Power Tour, or Cruisin' the Coast in 2019. Thanks to all that liked/posted on this thread. It's good to hear from you long time members, and the newer ones as well. I'm getting ready right now to do it again tonight... James

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Funny Erik responded as I was typing my response, Lol.:giggle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor