3 or 4-Port Astro Sender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hi Guys. Just wondering those of you that have wagons with LS swaps if you have the 3-port or 4-port Astro pump/sender. Seems like the earlier EFI models are 4-port, and the later ones are 3-port. Thanks.

nawlins-tim

Master Mechanic
Nov 9, 2009
New Orleans, LA USA
Pretty sure I used the sender from a 1987-95 model year. It may have 4 ports, but I can't see needing to use all of them obviously. And One is HUGE.

1bad79

Royal Smart Person
Dec 3, 2011
Allendale mi
I don’t have fuel injection but I run a in tank stock Efi pump I run a Monte Carlo 4.3l fuel injection tank and sending unit and installed my cutlass fuel neck, with a return style regulator it works really for my quadrajet carb it has 3 ports pressure,return,and emissions witch I also have hooked up

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
I don’t have fuel injection but I run a in tank stock Efi pump I run a Monte Carlo 4.3l fuel injection tank and sending unit and installed my cutlass fuel neck, with a return style regulator it works really for my quadrajet carb it has 3 ports pressure,return,and emissions witch I also have hooked up
I dont think you have that tank in a wagon. the astro sender unit is an alternative option for us wagon guys that cant get a repro sending unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor