307 parts advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daca214

G-Body Guru
Dec 1, 2017
Jupiter, FL
Hello gents. as I wait for this storm I'm organizing some stuff and I'm debating what to do with it

I have some of the Olds parts from the 307 that I listed on offer up and Craigslist with no luck. thinking of scraping.

I have the crankshafts pistons and shortblock
I also have the stock front upper control arms

Should I just scrap it all. I want to make space in my garage

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I had the same issue with all of the stuff I pulled off my 86' 307, carb, new cap rotor, wires alternator etc and had them posted cheap on CL and not a single inquiry still debating if I should hang onto it. I gave my buddy the 307 long block that ran well but blew oil because no one wanted it.

Deadeyejedi80

Greasemonkey
Apr 8, 2018
Saratoga springs ny
ive still got my 307 motor and trans both rebuilt recently and work perfect tried to get 350.00 for both ,still waiting . funny thing is when im looking for something its always way over priced but when im trying to sell cant give to away .i guess it all boils down to who needs it and when

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor