350 sbc will not start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glesnak

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 30, 2020
wabamun,Alberta Canada
Steve you guys are all all awesome. I'm heading out to my girl soon, and I thank y'all for helping. All these Avatar are good answers
Hey guys. I've landed a job, and won't have time to work on my girl anymore. Mama bear days I gotta sell it. Than you so much for all the answers and help from y'all. Great Bunch here !

Cheers

Reactions: 1 user

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Hey guys. I've landed a job, and won't have time to work on my girl anymore. Mama bear days I gotta sell it. Than you so much for all the answers and help from y'all. Great Bunch here !

Cheers
:(

What exactly is it that you're selling?

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas

Cheers
Well, I bet there are a bunch of us that have a job & still can work on stuff. I know I can. Join the club....

Reactions: 1 user

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
Hey man, 1978 Pontiac Grand LeMans cup edition as is where is
If I still lived in Edmonton, would have grabbed that for sure. Good luck man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor