3g monte cluster diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Rocha

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 23, 2018
Hi, does anybody have a 1979 monte automatic cluster wiring diagram?, I am planinng to build my own digital cluster. So I need a diagram and information about wire colors, voltage range for each element on the cluster.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Does this help?
http://www.maliburacing.com/wiring.html
OptionalGagePackage.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Luis Rocha

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 23, 2018
Well its too early to post images yet, but here is the first theme desing I will use for my prototype. The idea is to load diferent themes to the cluster in order to change colors, sizes, shapes, order, everthing. And you can choose which one to use.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Sure it does. But I need more. Thanks a lot.
79 is pre-computer; that's pretty much it except for the lights...
Lt Blu= turn
Bk Blu=turn
Lt Grn=high beam
Gray=dimmer
Dk Brwn= park lights
You'll have to test to verify; that's just off the top of my head.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Use the link in my post above and there are other wiring diagrams.

Luis Rocha

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 23, 2018
and what about the speedometer? I am also looking for the voltage range meaning ford this senders.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
It's mechanical- driven by a cable.... you need to convert it to electric via a Hall Effect transducer like this: https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Auto...t-Speedometer-Sender-for-Ford-Trans,5273.html
Most aftermarket electronic speedos are programmed by setting the number of pulses created by the sensor in a given distance. You go to a mile marker, push a button, drive to the next marker, and push the button again..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Luis Rocha

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 23, 2018
O M G........ well I knew It wouldnt be as easy as it seemed to be. anyway the project must continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor