4.3 L v6 header goodness

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalNite

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 4, 2020
I'm trying to install headers on a factory 4.3 in a 1986 el camino. The engine has plenty of life left and i know getting rid of the awful exhaust design these had originally will boost power by a lot. I looked around in the forums and no one has found any headers that drop right in. If anyone can help please!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

UC645

Royal Smart Person
Apr 20, 2020
Kittanning, Pa
Why not buy a set of cheap 4.3 S10 headers and send it? I imagine it’s a similar case as the 73-77 A body, in theory at least.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
I thought 4.3l engines came with factory headers instead of cast iron manifolds.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

RoyalNite

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 4, 2020
I thought 4.3l engines came with factory headers instead of cast iron manifolds.
I actually don't know if they are cast or not. I assume they are. Ill check now. But my main problem is how they flow. I just want a design with collectors basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor