40 Year Old Factory Bucket Seat Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Back in late April A fellow approached me at the spring swap meet and asked if I wanted to buy a pair of factory seat covers. I had posted up a "feeler" post for a pair of light blue bucket seat skins not having seen them but being told they were like new. Just recently I was contacted by a member asking if I still had access to them, which I checked and still did. I was supplied with pics sent them to potential purchaser and we started working on details. Last night I picked them up. The deal was completed and I'm glad I could put these in the hands of someone that could put them to good use. They are in extremely good condition.

Here's a couple of pics...

DSC06871.JPG

DSC06872.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Back in late April A fellow approached me at the spring swap meet and asked if I wanted to buy a pair of factory seat covers. I had posted up a "feeler" post for a pair of light blue bucket seat skins not having seen them but being told they were like new. Just recently I was contacted by a member asking if I still had access to them, which I checked and still did. I was supplied with pics sent them to potential purchaser and we started working on details. Last night I picked them up. The deal was completed and I'm glad I could put these in the hands of someone that could put them to good use. They are in extremely good condition.
Very nice. Wish I could find the '81 cloth dark maple bench set in that nice of condition (& at a really affordable price, wish in one hand & :poop: in the other...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor