403 oldsmobile engine with performance parts - can ship

Trader history for the_j (0)

the_j

n00b
Apr 6, 2021
Hello team, joined this forum to try and post an engine I have for sale. Its a 403 block thats been bored .040 over, still needs torque plate honed to final dimension. Has a 330 steel crank in it that has been turned 10/10 and been run, but looks to be in good condition. performance products balancer, 330 flex plate, toronado pan, oil filter adapter and timing cover. Included in the crate of parts are a set of C heads that have been rebuilt and have mild port work. Will need milled for compression and holes reamed for use on the 403. The engine also comes with a very rare set of NOS trw forged .040 pistons and stock connecting rods that have been resized. Theres a couple hei distributors in the crate, a new set of wires, a set of solid lifters with dyno time (if you dont want them, toss them) roller rockers, and an edelbrock performer rpm intake. Basically you would need to finish the machine work, assemble the engine, supply rings, cam, springs, timing set and some other small parts and you will have a really nice 403 engine. I was picking up these parts to build a wild oldsmobile engine, but ended up rebuilding my 455. Only selling to clear up space, Due to a buyer backing out at last minute, the engine is currently in a crate ready to ship, I am providing the crate and materials at no cost, I am asking $1,500 for the crate of parts which I have around 3k into, and if you would like me to ship it to you, I can get you a quote but expect it to run around 300 depending on location. Thanks for looking, please shoot me a message with a phone number or email and I can send you a bunch of pictures.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Hello team, joined this forum to try and post an engine I have for sale. Its a 403 block thats been bored .040 over, still needs torque plate honed to final dimension. Has a 330 steel crank in it that has been turned 10/10 and been run, but looks to be in good condition. performance products balancer, 330 flex plate, toronado pan, oil filter adapter and timing cover. Included in the crate of parts are a set of C heads that have been rebuilt and have mild port work. Will need milled for compression and holes reamed for use on the 403. The engine also comes with a very rare set of NOS trw forged .040 pistons and stock connecting rods that have been resized. Theres a couple hei distributors in the crate, a new set of wires, a set of solid lifters with dyno time (if you dont want them, toss them) roller rockers, and an edelbrock performer rpm intake. Basically you would need to finish the machine work, assemble the engine, supply rings, cam, springs, timing set and some other small parts and you will have a really nice 403 engine. I was picking up these parts to build a wild oldsmobile engine, but ended up rebuilding my 455. Only selling to clear up space, Due to a buyer backing out at last minute, the engine is currently in a crate ready to ship, I am providing the crate and materials at no cost, I am asking $1,500 for the crate of parts which I have around 3k into, and if you would like me to ship it to you, I can get you a quote but expect it to run around 300 depending on location. Thanks for looking, please shoot me a message with a phone number or email and I can send you a bunch of pictures.
Location?