403 swap into 84 t top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2020
I have 403 bored 40 / and need an aluminum intake because new ones are outrageously expensive. Does anyone know where I can find one and little cheaper and does anyone have any advice on what size carb to run in what gear in the rear end

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I have 403 bored 40 / and need an aluminum intake because new ones are outrageously expensive. Does anyone know where I can find one and little cheaper and does anyone have any advice on what size carb to run in what gear in the rear end
What transmission are you going to run? What do you want the car to do (drag race, cruiser, highway miles?) And what is your rear tire height?

Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
The factory 800 cfm Qjet recalibrated is a good choice. Or the 750 cfm Street Demon for aftermarket. As said the rest of the combo and goals make a difference.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor