454 pistons race rites or eddys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jame

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2018
Both eselbrock and je / srp tech departments are suffering from lack of techs due to covid. I need to find a .030 forged piston that will give 10.1 or so with either a brodix 206001 or an eddy 60455 head. Brodix 119 eddy 110 cc. The edelbrock requires the proper dome for certain to clear. Running a 640 lift roller. Looking at je srp pistons. Might consider a sealed power / trw but rather the lighter offerings.

Jame

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 9, 2018
I haven't didn't figure i could afford them. Did price diamond and they are over a grand.

Firetruck1

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2017
Mahle may offer a suitable piston at a good price point for you.

Reactions: 1 user

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
Wiseco has an affordable series of piston as well. I have always used JE pistons in my race engines and SRP in the street motors. But this Wiseco line has my interest for the 496 I will be building for the Chevelle. They are the wiseco Pro true street series piston.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor