500 caddy 85 Monte

Trader history for cad500monte (0)

C

cad500monte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 4, 2007
Very cool 500 Cadillac powered 85 Monte Carlo! The car has a built 9 inch rear end with wilwood disc brakes! The car runs and drives but the body/interior is rough. Very little rust and the frame rails are in great shape.
The engine is very stock, low compression so it has some torque but it would be better if it was built to older specs, which I have some modified heads for. I would sell them separate if interested. Great parts car for your project or fix this one. I don’t have time for this anymore, would like to sell to someone who is going to use this stuff.
3500$ or best offer I am in Owatonna, Minnesota about 50 miles south of the twin cities. Update on price

Attachments

Last edited:
Turbo Zach

Turbo Zach

Royal Smart Person
Sep 8, 2015
Interdiction, price, and location would help your sale.

C

cad500monte

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 4, 2007
Interdiction, price, and location would help your sale.
This is a car I started working on years ago it originally had a heavily modified 500 that blew up that’s why the stock motor is in there.

Turbo Zach

Turbo Zach

Royal Smart Person
Sep 8, 2015
I have been to Owatonna a few times with my father-in-law showing ponnies. They have a nice far and people. I really liked going to that one. Good luck with your sale.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor