Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
LateDeepEasternglasslizard-max-1mb.gif

It may be street legal, perhaps, but nowhere close to a daily driver. I want to see it drive across country. THEN I'll be a believer.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
This has been posted here before.

I can't say that I don't care. And I do like watching videos about this kind of thing, but street car it is not. Not even a little imho.

Without watching it again, I believe the owner was pretty well bummed out when it broke. This falls into the same category as the Drag and Drive event guys that are pissed when their 3000+hp cars crap out (that's on a Pro Mod chassis). Still fun to watch, but street car they are not, and 'daily?' - haha

Thanks for posting though - it's a neat concept.

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Nah, nothing wrong with seeing the car try to break 300, for sure. It's pretty cool. But the owner, or someone, is trying to convince others it's something that it is not.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Any of us here would daily that thing just to say we did lol
Well, for sure. I mean, who wouldn't want to say "Sure, I'll run down to the store and get another gallon of milk, Dear!! Just let me grab the keys to the H/O!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor