565bbchevy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I need some new rad hoses which are difficult to locate. A friend asked my why I don't have braided rad hoses and my search would be over. I like how yours look and I'm wondering if you had them made custom or if you bought a kit.....

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
All my hoses are true steel braided hose except for the radiator hose since I wanted a formed shaped hose which are not available I went with an overbraid which is made by Aeroquip part # FCR2403 available at Summit this a 3' piece but it is offered in longer lengths if needed.
This is actual stainless steel braid not the cheap Spectre sleeving you see out there.
It expands and collapses as you are installing it and it takes some time with curved parts but the end result speaks for itself and it doesn't buckle up when you put an end clamp on it.
aer-fcr2403_w_ml.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor