6.0 Carb LS Swap into Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickrocket1258

Greasemonkey
Dec 3, 2013
West Chester, PA
I have my wagon that looks like a junker which I'm happy with. I bought a 6.0 LY6 engine for $700. It has the 823 heads which are equivalent to the L92 heads. I'm switching to carb with this engine and have already purchased the MSD 6012 box and will be ordering the Holley intake manifold for the carb (using 750). I will be using the adapters and spacer for the 350 trans to work. The goal right now is to just get it running but I know someone with a few converters sitting around that I will try out and have a posi rear with 3.73 gears in it. Pretty stoked about it and hope to test it out later this year. This has been a fairly cheap build as the car itself was only $1100 and then I will be selling the 350 in it now for $450.

If you have any advice or tips, please feel free to chime in.

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I have a whole thread about this... link is in the signature below. ;)

Reactions: 1 user

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor