63 Lemans Convertible

Trader history (0)

CastCarbon

n00b
Aug 5, 2022
This little 63 LeMans convertible is for sale on Vine Street in Cincinnati. I'm a body man 50 years experience I looked it over I thought about getting it, but I'm a Mopar guy with plenty of mopar projects to do.
Still has the carpet in it, but the floor seem very solid I did some banging on the floors could not find any rust through not saying there isn't any for sure.. but they're pretty solid . Owner stated to me that it had been kept indoors for the last 20 years, but they lost that space and it's outside now so that's the reason it's pretty solid car. there's some Rust there on the bottom of one rocker panel and the bottom of one quarter has a little rust through, and behind one tail light is a size about a quarter where it's through. But it's a very doable little project with the slant four and three speed manual on the floor. Black interior, white car.
The owners asking 2K for it but he indicated to me he would go lower. PM me for the contact info. There's nothing in this for me, I would just like to see this little convertible out of the rain.
20220801_144616.jpg
20220801_144624.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot Mike's Montes P-S-T Southside Machine Performance UMI Performance

Contact Admin@GBodyForum.com for info on becoming a sponsor