67-69 camaro rear spoiler on gbody malibu

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
has anyone ever used a rear spoiler from a 67-69 camaro on there gbody.... the reason i asked is bcuz i test fitted m bro 68 camaro spoiler on the malibu and it fits like it was made for the car the ends cuz use a lil triming but other than that it looked great sorry guys i forgot to snap pics

Reactions: 1 user

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
tc1959 said:
Hey did you get that block you were looking at Saturday ?
im pickin it up this weekend... im pretty excited cuz all i have to do is pull the oil pan make sure there is no debre from the oil presure switch that broke off and im goin to change the cam in it and i have to buy some heads cuz its a short block thats pretty much new u can still see the hash marks in the cylinder walls...

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Re: 67-69 camaro rear spoiler on g body malibu

kuruption109 said:
tc1959 said:
im pickin it up this weekend... im pretty excited cuz all i have to do is pull the oil pan make sure there is no debris from the oil pressure switch that broke off and im going to change the cam in it and i have to buy some heads cuz its a short block that's pretty much new u can still see the hash marks in the cylinder walls...
I kinda figured you found a good one. We had a good ride up Black Canyon City, Rock Springs Cafe has a big BBQ party on the First Saturday of the Month.There was about 100 nice bikes & Twenty nice cars. WE stayed about 5 hours and had a good time. Great Smoked BBQ . Good music, I parked the Camino right in ft of the door surrounded with Harleys F**k em. They didn't Quite Know what to think. :rofl: But we got lots of looks and a bunch of complements. 8)

kuruption109

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 28, 2008
highland, CA
Re: 67-69 camaro rear spoiler on g body malibu

tc1959 said:
kuruption109 said:
tc1959 said:
im pickin it up this weekend... im pretty excited cuz all i have to do is pull the oil pan make sure there is no debris from the oil pressure switch that broke off and im going to change the cam in it and i have to buy some heads cuz its a short block that's pretty much new u can still see the hash marks in the cylinder walls...
I kinda figured you found a good one. We had a good ride up Black Canyon City, Rock Springs Cafe has a big BBQ party on the First Saturday of the Month.There was about 100 nice bikes & Twenty nice cars. WE stayed about 5 hours and had a good time. Great Smoked BBQ . Good music, I parked the Camino right in ft of the door surrounded with Harleys F**k em. They didn't Quite Know what to think. :rofl: But we got lots of looks and a bunch of complements. 8)
thats sweet.... any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor