69 Nova SS 396 street/strip project (Long Term)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
Heres a pic with the new nose mocked up.

100_0123.jpg

after paint

100_0078.jpg

coming together
272.jpg

023-1.jpg

Bowiemontecarlo86

G-Body Guru
Dec 17, 2011
Tampa fl.
Wow nice ride bro i have always liked the Novas. I like that color too whats it called ?

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
Bowiemontecarlo86 said:
Wow nice ride bro i have always liked the Novas. I like that color too whats it called ?

Thanks Bowie The color is PPG Orange-Glo and it's a 3 stage paint. This is with a silver metallic base.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
You have a very nice nova! What suspension upgrades/goodies do you have in the rear?

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
melman109 said:
You have a very nice nova! What suspension upgrades/goodies do you have in the rear?

Thank's Mel It has a narrowed 12 bolt w 4.11's and Cal Trac Bars and mono springs

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
1SlowBu said:
melman109 said:

Thank's Mel It has a narrowed 12 bolt w 4.11's and Cal Trac Bars and mono springs

Thanks for the info, i'm sure i'll have more questions for you when I get around to that part of the build on my 71. Not sure exactly what direction I want to take. I'm leaning towards mini tubs

Love that color BTW it really pops in the sunlight keep the pictures coming

84clonewars

G-Body Guru
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Damn that paint makes me wanna throw up from pure joy wow it looks good.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
nice looking car, I always liked the nova and you did a great job with that color. Did you do any mods to the rear steer or is that not a concern with a drag car? We don't use them in circle track with the rear steer...

1SlowBu

Greasemonkey
Jun 17, 2011
LSCustoms said:
thats beautiful 8)
Thank you I appreciate it.

pontiacgp said:
nice looking car, I always liked the nova and you did a great job with that color. Did you do any mods to the rear steer or is that not a concern with a drag car? We don't use them in circle track with the rear steer...
Thank's the steering is stock except for a manual box. The front suspension has global west upper & lower arms, moroso trick springs,and Afco adjustable shocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor