Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: Jakefromstatefarm

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
The fat money has gone from these cars. Even if you bought it for say, 100K, you'd be lucky to peddle it for much more than that if you decide to sell it at some point. It's at the point now, cars like this are for the collector crowd (meaning it's never going to do a smoke show or do anything other than get trailered around). Not that it's a bad thing, but for 100K, or thereabouts, you can get something far more sinister today. Not knocking the car, but it's too much money for something to just sit there. JMO. Won't be in my garage. I wouldn't mind it at all if it was, though. I guess the emotional factor isn't in it for me on these types of cars anymore. Practicality wins the day, now.

Reactions: Rktpwrd

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
Yeah, but as the next guy I appreciate your restraint.
20201123_154245.jpg
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: vandall and ck80