700r4 Trans crossmember

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Apprentice
May 26, 2015
I have an 84 cutlass supreme and plan to put a 700r4 transmission in and wanted to know where to find a crossmember that will fit. Thanks

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Stuart & all; I got one for sale in the for parts (classified) for sale area of this site, CHEEP any offer + postage. Ya it is just an OE modified unit but it works & has additional clearance for a left side exhaust pipe. Bob Jr.

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 617
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,156
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 625
  • IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 681

Stuart

Apprentice
May 26, 2015
Thank you for the replies! Vanrah, how much would you sell the crossmember for?

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Stuart & all; You didn't go over to my for sale post! You've seen the pictures? You know it's not pretty. I was entertaining any offer, but since you are asking me how about $65 -$70 to you door??? I'm guessing $45 to ship that would leave me $25-$30? But you didn't tell me where you live? So I can't get a actuate shipping cost? I'm computer challenged, so I don't know how to do pay pal, sorry TOo old I guess. So if we make a deal I would like a US Post Office money order of any bank or credit union check. Even a personal check would be fine, but I would wait till it clears since I can't afford to lose money (shipping cost) as I live on Soc Sec now. Thanks for the consideration, Bob Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor