78-80 Cutlass Fiberglass Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

79350cutty

n00b
May 13, 2020
I have a 1979 Cutlass and I’m looking for some fiberglass bumpers. It seems that very few companies make fiberglass bumpers for these years, does anyone know where to find some or can give some options?

butch1024

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 25, 2018
MA
I bought fiberglass bumpers for my 1980 Malibu from AllDay Customs in Lakewood, Ca. in 2017. Try Google on them.
Also found bumpers on Ebay Motors, check the vendors to see if they can help you.

Reactions: 1 user

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Reactions: 1 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
^^^ I'm glad you brought this thread back up (y). Half the companies that make these don't even have pics on their website. I want to know how they look on the car, how they mount, and if they have the factory style license plate box, to accept a front license plate ( state law in Texas ). Anybody have pics of them actually on their car??

oldsofb

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor