78 - 88 t top conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2019
Massachusetts
Hi every body I have a 1979 olds cutlass notch back with the landial top I plan to do a t top conversion but are the pillars and roofs the same I know 81 - 88 the b pillar is different bit what about 78 - 80 and if ita the same can't I just cut a section of the roof out and put and t top section in off any g body

87National

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2009
eastern SD
Hi every body I have a 1979 olds cutlass notch back with the landial top I plan to do a t top conversion but are the pillars and roofs the same I know 81 - 88 the b pillar is different bit what about 78 - 80 and if ita the same can't I just cut a section of the roof out and put and t top section in off any g body
It would be less hassle to just sell your car and buy a factory t-top cutlass. But if you insist on going through with a roof replacement, I would cut the donor roof at the bottom of the A and B pillars.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
This thread may be useful to you

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor