78 GP door interchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchmanZ

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2013
I'm looking at buying a 78 Grand Prix SJ 2 door. The passenger door has been hit and needs replacing. I don't have it yet so I'm asking since searching didn't prove helpful. What other doors will fit or is the door shell GP specific?

DutchmanZ

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 5, 2013
other than another 78 or 79 and 80 GP there isn't any other door that fits....

try this link to see if there is any in your area

http://www.car-part.com/

Thanks for the reply. I tried there first but wasn't sure of its accuracy with older parts. There was 1 listed within 100 miles of me. All of the others would almost certainly require shipping. :(

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Thanks for the reply. I tried there first but wasn't sure of its accuracy with older parts. There was 1 listed within 100 miles of me. All of the others would almost certainly require shipping. :(

I would give them a call before going unless you are like me who uses any excuse for a road trip.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor