HELP 78 Grand Am door trim wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseAlan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2020
So I recently acquired a 78 grand am but it took some damage after a blowout. Looking for a good passenger door trim if anybody knows where to source one or has one for sale.
Edit: I got it with the damage, just trying my best to get it back to shape

Attachments

• 75521980-5CD8-4E24-8194-DAFFA76BBE5C.jpeg
    75521980-5CD8-4E24-8194-DAFFA76BBE5C.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 158
  • B9A77D87-8EA5-4210-AF52-5B6250EB1234.jpeg
    B9A77D87-8EA5-4210-AF52-5B6250EB1234.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 160
Last edited:

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
So I recently acquired a 78 grand am but it took some damage after a blowout. Looking for a good passenger door trim if anybody knows where to source one or has one for sale.
Edit: I got it with the damage, just trying my best to get it back to shape
Wow!! That looks to be in really good condition. Repaint unless the photo doesn't show the true Roman Red color.
I'll have to look for a dice door trim to match the trim you have. How many miles does it have? I'm guessing low looking at that trim.
Do you need the missing clips as well?
I may be able to get pictures this weekend....where are you located....approximately?

ChaseAlan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2020
Thank you, it has 54,000 original miles. My aunt bought it brand new. After my aunt passed it was driven on old tires and ended up with a blowout which did this to it. I’ll take a few more pictures of it but it’s fairly clean with the exception of a few dings and this damage. I definitely need the clips for the trim and I’m located in San Antonio, Texas.

Don57

Apprentice
Apr 12, 2009
St. John's, NL
Thank you, it has 54,000 original miles. My aunt bought it brand new. After my aunt passed it was driven on old tires and ended up with a blowout which did this to it. I’ll take a few more pictures of it but it’s fairly clean with the exception of a few dings and this damage. I definitely need the clips for the trim and I’m located in San Antonio, Texas.
In case you are not familiar with the Pontiacs, the 78-81 Grand Lemans has the same moulding. That may make it a little easier to find............maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor