'78 Grand LeMans PARTING! SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
'78 Grand LeMans with a Landau top, Factory 1978 ONLY white interior! with factory buckets, 1978 only tilt column, A/C car (missing Comp w/lines) only have eng brackets, SBC 305/th350. The Landau trim minus Exterior Triangle Trim SOLD! I am located in SW, Michigan. Money order, Cashier's check, or local pickup only. No cash app, or Venmo. I require payment first then i ship items. You can msg me on my post here or via p.m. all prices are OBO.

Console & Exterior Landau Window trim is SOLD! New images will be up soon.

Last edited:

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Bump.

Front-end grilles, blinkers, headlight bezels sold! Pending sale on Sorrunding Landau Lower trim and Exterior Quarter Landau window trim.

bracketchev1221

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2018
How much would you want for the door mirrors. I am looking for a set for a malibu and they have the same doors.

Reactions: 1 user

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
I see a floor shifter, does that mean that the steering column will work in a stick shift car? I have tilt column on my '78 "wish list". How much to Seattle 98168?

85ss/85gn

Master Mechanic
Jan 31, 2007
beaver dam,wi
Manual trans columns have a key lock out switch. Auto don't

Reactions: 1 user

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
How much would you want for the door mirrors. I am looking for a set for a malibu and they have the same doors.
HI. Both are in good shape. $165 total for both & If you get me your zip i will get a shipping quote. I am located in Michigan. PM me for more info and payment options.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
I see a floor shifter, does that mean that the steering column will work in a stick shift car? I have tilt column on my '78 "wish list". How much to Seattle 98168?
This was an Automatic/Console car. What 85ss/85gn said is true. I am not sure what it weights... but i assume shipping will be $60 - 120.

CrammerGram69

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2019
SW, Michigan
Bump.

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Manual trans columns have a key lock out switch. Auto don't
Key lock out switch? Is that the little tab I have to press to turn ignition switch to the off/lock position? Is it something that is absolutely necessary if I have a manual transmission?

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Key lock out switch? Is that the little tab I have to press to turn ignition switch to the off/lock position? Is it something that is absolutely necessary if I have a manual transmission?
That's the lock but you don't really need it. When I first did my stick conversion I grabbed a floor shift column out of a '86 MC & never worried about it. Now I have a '78 column that I have had for over ten years already painted to match my interior & a '81 I got last year that'll be painted to match when the interior is ready to go back in. I only got them to make the car look more factory by having all the parts they came with.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor