78 lemans nose clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac78

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 12, 2006
Indiana
i need a new nose clip for my lemans does anyone know where i can get a new one? also looking for a rust free drivers side door

78lemans

Apprentice
Jan 13, 2006
Grand Rapids, Michigan.
If you find a source for a decent nose, new or used, let me know! I'm after the same thing. Also, Malibu doors of the same year will also fit your car....that might narrow your search a little.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Hey guys, I have a line on a couple of Lemans noses. Dont know for sure, but should know soon .will check on price and shipping.

Oh, and a drivers door. Are you anywhere close to I70? I may be able to bring one by ~1st of July. Gotta figure out how to bring some big stuff with me though.

78lemans

Apprentice
Jan 13, 2006
Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Thanks. :oops: I'm in Grand Rapids, Michigan on U.S. 131, so a trip to Indiana wouldn't be out of the question. Are these new noses or good used ones? Saw an NOS Grand Am one on Ebay about two months ago, but it was going for more than I paid for my car! Let me know on prices when you find out more.

Oh, one more thing. This is just the plastic 'skin' that covers the fiberglass reinforcement piece, right? That's all I need.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
There may be a nose(s) in OK. I PM'd ya both.
Guy said $150 and I'd say figure at least $70 shipping.

I MAY be able to bring a door on my way through Indy.
It's cmplete, and 26yrs old, so not rust free. Still gotta get some pics

Anyone need maroon 80 Lemans door panels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor