78 Malibu Turn Signal Lever Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveS

n00b
Nov 6, 2016
Tennessee
Hey guys new here and hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I have a 78 that had the signal lever missing when I got it. Inside the column it appears that the piece that the lever snaps into is busted. I have another Bu that is a parts car so I can get that piece. However the 78 has no cruise control and has the wiper switch in the dash. So am I right in thinking that the lever itself is just a "blank " lever ? The parts car lever has the wiper control and windshield washer controls...
I'm confused, this is my first Malibu so I'm not familiar on what I should be looking for..

Thanks..

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome to the site.

The lever below is what it would have/should have had without cruise control...

wX2BHX.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Put an ad in the wanted section and use that picture. If Kevin (O. D. Showtime) has one, he's a great guy to buy from.

• Agree

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Put an ad in the wanted section and use that picture. If Kevin (O. D. Showtime) has one, he's a great guy to buy from.

Thanks Jared...I appreciate the kind words.

To the original poster Dave? I think I have a non tilt column in storage with that lever on it....non tilt columns are not overly good sellers so I could look at pulling that lever from it if you're interested. You don't see them come up very often for sale.

DaveS

n00b
Nov 6, 2016
Tennessee
Thanks Jared...I appreciate the kind words.

To the original poster Dave? I think I have a non tilt column in storage with that lever on it....non tilt columns are not overly good sellers so I could look at pulling that lever from it if you're interested. You don't see them come up very often for sale.

I would be interested no doubt..let me know what you would have to get for it..
I'm in Tennessee zip 37303...If there is a private message option here shoot me a message...thanks !!!

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I would be interested no doubt..let me know what you would have to get for it..
I'm in Tennessee zip 37303...If there is a private message option here shoot me a message...thanks !!!

I'll get over to my locker and have a look...if I've got it I'll send a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor