78 Olds front lower air damn ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Well, since the wagon is now in paint, it have to start thinking about what it am going to do for the lower air damn. Since it am running the LC2 engine, and using a precision stock location intercooler, it want to fab something up similar to the Grand National.

Any one have any photo ideas?

I had thought about buying one from Lauren engineering, not sure if it is worth the money to buy them hack up.

Clutch

Geezer
Apr 7, 2017
Brick NJ
Well, since the wagon is now in paint, it have to start thinking about what it am going to do for the lower air damn. Since it am running the LC2 engine, and using a precision stock location intercooler, it want to fab something up similar to the Grand National.

Any one have any photo ideas?

I had thought about buying one from Lauren engineering, not sure if it is worth the money to buy them hack up.
Look at what halfrod did to the salon

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I don't remember seeing anything in his thread.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I seen it now. That looks good and a good idea. I need a bit lower to meet up with the slic scoop.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
When I made ground effects for my 94' Lincoln I used PVC Speedtrack, I notched it for tight bends and used a heat gun to form it and cooled it with a water/alcohol spray bottle and anything I had to glue I just used PVC cement and it is very durable.

hpqscan0002.jpg
hpqscan0001.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
That looks really good.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor