79 Cutlass Supreme.

A

AZRegal

Apprentice
Aug 20, 2017
I happened to stumble on this really clean Cutlass last night on ebay. It was 850 OBO. I tried to offer lower and he declined. I found it listed on craigslist as well so I went ahead and did the buy it now to secure my chances of getting this car before the craigslist sharks found it. It will have to wait until my regal is done before any money gets spent on this one. The 84-87 regals are my favorite G body. The 78-80 Cutlass is my second favorite so i jumped on this as soon as I saw it. The car is in Vegas so i am heading out tomorrow from Phoenix to pick it up. I plan on getting it drivable as is and drive it while I build the Regal. I'm pretty excited.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Last edited:
DRIVEN

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
Owyhee County
I'm not seeing the pics.

A

AZRegal

Apprentice
Aug 20, 2017
Try it now. Posting from my phone so i guess i screwed something up. I think i fixed it.

DRIVEN

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
Owyhee County
Looks good. Interesting plot twist at the end.

spidereyes455

spidereyes455

Master Mechanic
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
Nice score for $850. I would tune it up and get it running, shampoo the interior, give the exterior a good spit shine and use it as a DD.

A

AZRegal

Apprentice
Aug 20, 2017
Nice score for $850. I would tune it up and get it running, shampoo the interior, give the exterior a good spit shine and use it as a DD.
That's the plan. I have plenty of extra take off parts from my Regal to fix it up and make it reliable to drive. After i get the frame off resto done on my Regal then that whole process will start again on the Cutlass.