79 Grand Am body trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

findinglemo

Master Mechanic
Jun 12, 2011
Owasso, Oklahoma
I have complete body trim for 78-80 grand am for sale and also 78 Lemans grills. Make offer!
Also please check out my 79 Grand Am for sale Grandamman posted for me.
If interested, please let Kent know and he will pass on to me, I want to take care of my friend if he generates interest.

thartge

n00b
Aug 3, 2019
I'm interested in the trim for the 1978-1980 Grand Am. Do you still have the parts? What will you take for them?
Tim 248 514 0987 cell

Feb 3, 2020
Los Ángeles
I have complete body trim for 78-80 grand am for sale and also 78 Lemans grills. Make offer!
If interested, please let Kent know and he will pass on to me, I want to take care of my friend if he generates interest.

Hello can I see pictures of the LeMans grills ? What condition are they in ? Thanks

thartge

n00b
Aug 3, 2019
Can I give you a call on the trim? or email me please t. [email protected]

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Tim,
All of the parts, memorabilia and the car have been sold. The OP (Ken) is totally out of Grand Ams.
I have all trim except pieces over the rear wheel well which will not help you much.

ChaseAlan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 4, 2020
Tim,
All of the parts, memorabilia and the car have been sold. The OP (Ken) is totally out of Grand Ams.
I have all trim except pieces over the rear wheel well which will not help you much.
this might be a long shot but do you have the one for the passenger door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor