79 Grand LeMans Need parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

79Lemans

Greasemonkey
Oct 23, 2015
Michigan
Hello I need parts for my 79 GML. Like the Lower Interior Panels for the back seat, the RH side Blinker/Marker and the chrome bezel that goes around the headlight...

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
My blue panels aren't the best. Someone painted them before I got them

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Were originally in a 78 Malibu. Will have to check Monday to make sure I still have them

Reactions: 1 user

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
I've never found a dif in fitment. Actually if you're willing to dye/repaint them i have the same panels from my 86 cutlass in much better condition

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I believe I've measured a difference between Chevy and Olds lowers...looking at it from front to back in depth. The Chevy Malibu and Pontiac LeMans lowers are very close if not the same....the Malibu and LeMans do share some parts. Pontiac LeMans uppers are enough of a difference that they may not work in a Chevy and vice versa.

Last edited:

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
Yeah as far as I know the uppers are model specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor