'79 Hurst Olds just about ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Well...it is en route from Schwartz Performance in Illinois! Here is a link to the final photos; a video will be created soon.

Charles Washington's 1979 Pro-Touring Hurst Olds
I really like these rear end pics. Also, interesting muffler placement. It solves the real estate issue. Very nice!

1625231521392.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
I like the blacked out headlight surround's

dgmeadows

Greasemonkey
Mar 29, 2017
Georgia
Wow. That's quite well done. I am an old-school guy - the chrome bumpers and polished trim are a couple of the reasons I prefer the 78-80s over the later models, but the black out on this one looks sharp.

What size wheels and tires are on it ? Did they do any modifications to fit those tires ? I am (impatiently) awaiting install of a 6.0 and 4L80E in my 79 Calais, and thinking about moving up to the 17" SSII reproductions.

Reactions: 1 user

DSPbuilt

G-Body Guru
Jan 7, 2016
Cape Coral, FL
That thing is stunning! I can’t wait to hear it!
Ive been wanting to do a center mount tank so I can run the exhaust out with some 442 style bumper cutouts.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor