Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2022
20211113_185525_HDR.jpg
88 Cutlass Supreme Classic with t tops and burgundy int. Stock except under the hood. Lol. 1st gbody for me. I have owned too many cars to count in my 43 yrs. I bought this car from a friend and it has grown on me so to speak. T tops off is the only way to roll this car. None of my cars stay stock for long. I'll post updates if anyone is interested. Seems like a cool forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 users
Jan 6, 2022
View attachment 189795 88 Cutlass Supreme Classic with t tops and burgundy int. Stock except under the hood. Lol. 1st gbody for me. I have owned too many cars to count in my 43 yrs. I bought this car from a friend and it has grown on me so to speak. T tops off is the only way to roll this car. None of my cars stay stock for long. I'll post updates if anyone is interested. Seems like a cool forum. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
What's the plans since your cars don't stay stock.

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
Wow who cleaned that car . Very nice welcome to the site

Someone here must have that chrome corner trim your missing

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Wow who cleaned that car . Very nice welcome to the site

Someone here must have that chrome corner trim your missing
And a header "Oldsmobile" emblem.

Plus you could use a new red rocket up front (Parts place has decent repros for somewhat reasonable price)

Welcome. Clean car.

Reactions: 2 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Nice car, T Tops without the rust hoarder top, bonus. What is under the hood? What code rear end does it have? Hopefully the optional 3.08 gears.

Jan 6, 2022
Hey everyone. Thank you for the compliments and questions. I acquired the car by chance and wasn't in the market for a car at all. I have spent my time so far on getting it as close to stock as possible before I try and upgrade it. It had some issues when I brought her home and I have resolved 90% of them. It had been sitting under a tree for about a year and wasn't covered or being cared for. She's an 1988 Classic with burgundy interior and bucket seats with floor shifter and center console. Previous owner installed crate 4 bolt main 350 with aluminum heads, Holly intake manifold, Holly double pumper, full MSD ignition system, Hedman long tube headers with dual Flowmasters and new exhaust pipes up to the stock exits. My goal for this car is to get it back to stock and do some mild upgrades to suspension and brakes. Maybe a fuel injection conversion or LS swap. My family and I are really enjoying this T top Cutlass so far. We go out cruising on the weekends and we get alot of positive feedback everywhere we go. She runs like a top and it's cool roll with the tops off so I think Ill be holding on to her for a bit. I really appreciate the interest in the Cutlass and I will post up any mods or upgrades I do to it. Thanks amigos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor